23 July 2013
SMEs and sole traders still have time to apply for Innovation Vouchers to support effective cyber security.
The £5,000 vouchers are supplied by the Technology Strategy Board, the UK's innovation agency which offers support and funding to help business develop new products and services – and bring them closer to market.
If you have an early stage business idea that needs protecting, need access to particular skills, expertise or technology to secure your ideas and business, need to demonstrate that your cyber security adds value for your customers and partners, or simply need to be more cyber secure to help grow your business … you may be able to obtain funding.
The Innovation Vouchers for cyber security can be used to secure specialist consulting and services to help if your business is:
– Looking to protect new inventions and business processes
– Looking to ‘cyber audit' its existing processes
– Looking to move online and develop a technology strategy
– A start-up looking to develop an idea into a working prototype and needing to build cyber security into the business from the outset
But you need to hurry, as the closing date for applications is tomorrow (24 July), so for more information, please click here.
– A Readiness Report specific to your business worth £5,000, paid for entirely by the Government Voucher scheme.
– A comprehensive packaged service of evaluation and support worth £10,000 but where you only pay £2,500. Thales matches your funding, and the remainder is paid by the Government voucher scheme
To find out more about these offers from Thales, please click here.